I am delighted to announce that I am now an authorized medical practitioner with the Veterans’ Administration to provide services to our men and women who are in the Armed Forces.
On a personal note, my father was a World War II veteran. Later in life, he became an amputee. I saw firsthand how he struggled with the sudden loss of a leg, phantom pain, and the challenges of physical and psychological therapy to overcome his disability. Veterans have special needs that are often overlooked by large institutions. Here at my clinic, you will experience an in-depth consultation during your initial visit in addition to treatment.
All aspects of your health (physical, psychological, and emotional) will be discussed in order to formulate an individualized treatment designed just for you. Whether it is chronic pain, dependence issues, PTSD, amputation, or any other medical issue, rest assured, I will do my very best to help you to a place where you can live your life fully.
These services are included for veterans
and the process to obtain the treatment is easy:
- Schedule an appointment with your primary healthcare physician at the VA. Tell your doctor you would like acupuncture for your condition and give him/her my name.
- The MD will contact my office with an authorization code and number of treatments allowed.
- Please contact me via email or telephone to schedule an appointment.
- Go to the Forms page on this website. Print and complete the forms and bring them with you to your initial appointment.
- Click on Verify Insurance and take a few minutes to fill out the information and hit Submit. It’s that simple!
You’ve dedicated your life so I can live mine in freedom and safety. Now it’s YOUR time to be served. If you have any questions, just call or email my office and I will get you on the schedule as quickly as possible.