I am an authorized medical practitioner with the Veterans’ Administration to provide services to our men and women in the Armed Forces.
On a personal note, my father was a World War II veteran. Later in life, he became an amputee. I saw firsthand how he struggled with the sudden loss of a leg, phantom pain, and the challenges of physical and psychological therapy to overcome his disability. Veterans have special needs that are often overlooked by large institutions. At my clinic, you will experience an in-depth consultation during your initial visit in addition to treatment.
We will discuss all aspects of your health (physical, psychological, and emotional) in order to formulate a treatment designed just for you. Whether it is chronic pain, dependence issues, PTSD, amputation, or any other medical issue, rest assured, I will do my very best so you can live your life fully.
Do You Have a Problem Cutting Back on Opioids or Other Painkillers?
Many veterans have been given opioids and other painkillers for injuries sustained on the field of battle. Unfortunately, many of these brave warriors, through no fault of their own, have become addicted to these pharmaceutical drugs. While the chronic pain remains, addiction becomes another monster to deal with on a daily basis. Acupuncture has been hailed by the VA as a viable method to treat not only chronic pain but also as a way to kick an unwanted addiction. After all you’ve experienced, don’t allow addiction to destroy your life. You deserve the very best life can offer, and expert care on a regular basis can help get you back to living your life fully and drug-free.
The Process to Enroll for these Services is Easy:
- Schedule an appointment with your primary healthcare physician at the VA. Tell your doctor you would like acupuncture for your condition and give him/her my name and contact information.
- The MD at the VA will contact my office with an authorization code and number of treatments allowed.
- Please contact me via email or telephone to schedule an appointment.
- Go to the Forms page on this website. Print and complete the forms and bring them with you to your initial appointment.
- Click on ‘Verify Insurance‘ and take a few minutes to fill out the information and hit ‘Submit’. Then we will have all the information we need to complete your paperwork. It’s that simple! Our office will contact your VA insurance provider to verify your benefits.
You’ve dedicated your life, so I can live mine in freedom and safety. Now it’s YOUR time to be served. If you have any questions, just call or email my office to receive the expert quality medical care you deserve.